Tuesday, March 11, 2008

An Oldie but a Goodie


Hello! This card is one I made a couple of years ago at a stamp class at 'Remember When' in Chesterfield, MI. (It's on the corner of my sister Joann's street - how could I resist going there each time I visit my sis?) Back to the card. I liked it a lot, but knew it needed something - but what? I finally decided to use little rhinestones for the center of the flowers and volia - I love it! I just sent it to a dear friend and hope she likes it too. FYI - My sister Susan moved to a new house in Eastpoint, MI and she too, has a shop on the corner of her street! (Paper Tales) I think they are trying to feed my addiction! It's a conspiracy!

3 comments:

SueB said...

I think that's such a neat coincidence about your sisters' choice of locations! See, they're sending you a message that you should visit more frequently! Love the addition of rhinestones; I just ordered some stick-on pearls this week too!
later, alligator!
- SueB of sueblondin.blogspot.com

Catherine said...

Sometimes a little bling adds a lot...very pretty!

K8y said...

Very nice. Rhinestones really add a lot!