Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm back...


Hello! I finally found some time to play. I am still adjusting to waking up early for work again. We are in a brand new school building this year and it's GREAT! I work in the library, and it is beautiful. We are still in the process of setting up, but soon we'll be up and running again. I had some time today, so I made a couple of cards. This one was very easy because I didn't have to do any coloring. It seems like I've had to color most of my cards lately, and I'm not nuts about coloring. This one is done in fall colors and I think the vinyl flowers on the bottom left gave it the touch it needed. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I'm glad you're back and way to start with a beautiful card...i just love this set and i can't wait to get my hands on it =)