Saturday, September 18, 2010

Another Stamp-a-Stack


Hello! This card is a part of my latest Stamp-a-Stack creation. My friend Katy and I got together to visit and work on our cards a couple of weeks ago, and I finished them up last week. I made six of these and seven of the card I posted last week. I like having extra cards on hand that I can use for several different occasions. I also love the patterned paper I used on this card. The sentiment is by Art Impressions and the little rhinestones are from Joann ETC.

I've been back to work at the school for the past two weeks and already miss the free time I had all summer. I plan to manage my time well enough to be creative with my card making and still get my cleaning done!

Thanks for stopping by today - I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

PepPop said...

Very stylish card. Love the stripes. Jaqui x