Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Recipe Book



Hello Everyone!

Today I'm posting a recipe page I made for a cookbook. My two daughters are in a card making group called The Inky Fingers, and they made 6"x6" cookbooks last month. Each member made nine of the same recipe pages to share with the group, to form a cookbook. Only eight of the members participated, but they still each made nine pages. Therefore, they had an extra book. The group, very generously, decided to give me a copy of the book, so I decided to add a page to their books as well. This is what I made. The recipe is a family favorite and very simple to make. If you try it, let me know what you think! I'm sure it will be a favorite of yours too.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you have a GREAT day!

2 comments:

SueB said...

... and I can attest that this stuff is to die for! YUM!

PepPop said...

Great recipe page but I won't be able to try it :( I can't get your ingredients in Scotland. It looks yummy though. Jaqui x