Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New Year


Hello! I have been very busy for the past two weeks, first with my family for the holidays and last week I spent much time organizing and cleaning some things in the house. I can't believe that two weeks went by so fast. (We had a wonderful holiday season with my daughter Monique visiting us from Tacoma, Washington, and we spent quality time with other family and friends.) Today was back to work and boy did the day drag.

This card is one I made as a New Year/Thank You card. I used stickles for the snow on the ground and on the faux brads on the corners. I colored it with my Stampin' Up markers. I love snowmen, and hadn't used this stamp yet. I'll have more to post in a day or so. I hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

SueB said...

Oooh, I love the sweet snowmen - TFS!