Saturday, January 24, 2009

Joel's Birthday


Hello! Today we had our Stampin' Up new catty Open House and I finally got to make my new wish list. It is longer than the last catty's list, but not too long. I just finished looking at my favorite blogs, and now I have many great new ideas to use this week.

This card is the one I made for my brother Joel's birthday. It was on the 21st, so I had to wait until he got it to post it. I love the paper and the ribbon I used, so it is safe to say I really like the card! I hope you do too. I made another one similar to this one for another of my four brothers' BD in March.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hopefully, I will have time tomorrow to create something to post real soon.

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

This is a great masculine card, Claudia!! Perfect colors, and I love your hardware choice!