Monday, August 31, 2009

Nicole's Stamp Camp


Hello - and Happy Monday! I had a wonderful weekend with my DIL and a great day today with my sister. Tomorrow, it's an early staff breakfast at work and then a late lunch with my BFF, Katy. It has been that kind of week - very busy, but I love it!


This card is my favorite from my friend Nicole's stamp camp last week. We made eight cards all together (two each of four designs), and I liked all of them.


This one has four panels of design paper and I liked all of the patterns. We added a scalloped bottom, some ribbon and a button to complete the card. The panels are popped up with SU dimensionals which made it a very simple and beautiful card. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

SueB said...

sigh ... I think I need this punch! love this card - will give credit when I case it!