Sunday, August 02, 2009

Stamp Camp


Last week, my BFF Katy and I went to a stamp camp with a "new to us" demonstrator. She had everything we needed to make five beautiful cards. I first heard about her on my friend Sue's blog. Angie is her name and she holds monthly stamp camps at four different locations. We met at a LSS (local Scrapbook store) and we had a great time. I was pleased with all of the cards we made and Angie supplied everything - even the adhesive. Here is my favorite from the camp.

All of the supplies used are Stampin' Up. I actually cut out the butterfly - not one of my favorite things to do - but it came out just fine. I'll post another of the cards in a day or so. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a great day.

1 comment:

SueB said...

I LOVE this card and doesn't Angie have a gift for great color and stamp combos?!